These superfood smoothie variations are quick, delicious and satisfying. They feel desserty from the nut butter, dates and crumble topping, but hold their own as a more substantial mealtime option with the added cauliflower and spinach. The coffee beans add a nice crunch and coffee kick. If you want it less sweet, omit the dates.
Superfood Smoothies 2 Ways
- ¾ cup almond milk
- 1 banana
- 1 heaping cup frozen cauliflower
- ½ tsp astragalus powder (optional)
- 2 tbsp nut butter (we used pecan butter)
- 1-2 dates
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- Topped with Elemental Superfood Dark Chocolate + PB Crumble
- All of the above, minus the spinach
- + 1 tbsp coffee beans
Blend each smoothie separately in a Vitamix or heavy duty blender. Divide into glasses and top with Elemental Superfood Crumble. Enjoy!